Uniform Bookkeeper Certification Exam ExamFOCUS Study Notes & Review Questions 2017/18
NACPB’s Bookkeeper Certification can be earned through passing the MC based Uniform Bookkeeper Certification Examination, which covers:
– Accounting: The Language of Business
– Analyzing Business Transactions
– Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
– The General Journal and the General Ledger
– Adjustments and the Worksheet
– Closing Entries and the Postclosing Trial Balance
– Accounting for Sales and Accounts Receivable, and Cash Receipts
– Accounting for Purchases, Accounts Payable, and Cash Payments
– Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
– Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
– Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
– Financial Statements and Closing Procedures
To assure exam success, you are advised to study beyond the level of a bookkeeper. Instead of relying on just the standard workbook material, you need to read and learn more to guarantee a pass. That’s why we come up with this ExamFOCUS topic review notes – we give you advanced knowledge material to enhance your exam readiness – we help answer those tough questions that cover advanced knowledge and concepts not found in the standard material.
Your hands-on bookkeeping experience gives you the fundamentals. Our ExamFOCUS notes helps you secure exam success. The exam may require you to perform some hands-on calculation and bookkeeping activities. You are expected to have the ability to perform these as a result of your real world field experience. If you are totally fresh with no real experience in bookkeeping, be prepared to have a very tough time answering the exam questions.